Collection And Use of Personal Information
If you plan to use our products, services and activities, including payment transactions, communication in forums, etc., you must provide us with your personal information, in particular your name, email address, mobile phone number, address and all the information about your mobile device. Below you will find some of the examples of when we need your personal data:
- If you decide to make a purchase within our application, the following personal data will be collected automatically: Mobile ID, IMSI, IMEI, your phone number, other information about your device and your credit card number;
- If you have any questions about our application and decide to contact our support team, the following information will be collected: your name, email address, detailed information about your mobile phone and the problem you encountered when using our services;
- There will be times when PhоtоSаvеr will require Internet access to: a) connect to the server to register for other services; b) connect to a cloud-based security platform to further improve our security and protect against possible fraudulent activities such as viruses, unwanted ads, pop-ups, malware, annoying calls and other threats; c) determine the user's tastes to provide specific information; d) look for new updates and install them, if there are any; e) any other reasons;
- PhоtоSаvеr may also collect information about you or your child's device in the following cases: a) when you activate certain products using our application or complete the registration procedure; b) when you subscribe to the services of our application; c) when updating the necessary security products of PhоtоSаvеr; d) when you use anti-loss function to find out the location of your device; e) any other reasons;
- PhоtоSаvеr can read your or your child’s SMS / MMS to: a) scan websites and messages for viruses or other threats; b) get rid of any spam message; c) filter private messages; d) when you inform us that you have received suspicious messages; e) when you write comments about our application;
- PhоtоSаvеr might access your or your child's contact in several cases, for example, a) when you use the contact backup feature; b) when you manage contacts using our application; c) when you recommend our application or import your contacts;
- Before collecting personal data on your mobile device, we first verify the purposes for which this information will be used. After that, we will inform you about the objectives and you will have enough time to decide if you agree to provide us with the necessary information. If you disagree to provide us the required information, the transaction will be canceled immediately and none of your data will be collected;
- All personal information we collect remains confidential. We won’t use it for any illegal activities;
- We only collect the necessary amount of information about you and your device.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We will only use your personal information in a way that is compatible with the purposes listed below for which it was collected:
- To provide the Service. We use your personal information to provide and support the Service. As part of the provision of the Service, we may send you service announcements, technical notifications, updates, security warnings and support messages through the Service or by e-mail. We can also contact you in response to your support requests, questions or comments;
- For research and development. We use the information we collect in order to better understand your interests, improve the service and develop new functions and services;
- To send you marketing messages. If you use the Service, request information or participate in our surveys, promotions or events, we may send you marketing messages related to PhоtоSаvеr. You can always refuse to receive these messages by following the exclusion instructions in the message or by contacting us;
- To create anonymous data. There might be cases when we might need to create aggregated data and other anonymous data from the personal information of our users. We turn personal information into anonymous data, deleting information that could help others to identify you. We can use this anonymous data and transfer it to third parties for the operation, understanding and improvement of our Service, the development of new services and for other legal business purposes;
- For security, compliance, fraud prevention and safety. We may use your personal information at our sole discretion to investigate or prevent a violation of the law or our terms of service; provide service; to protect our rights, privacy, security or property belonging to you or others; and to protect, investigate and deter from fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activities;
- For compliance with the law. We may use your personal information if we consider it appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable laws, legal requests and legal proceedings, such as responding to subpoenas or requests from government authorities, (b) if permitted by law in connection with a judicial investigation and (c) to prosecute or defend lawsuits;
- With your consent. In some cases, we may request your consent to the collection, use or transfer of your personal information. For example, when we request access to your photos or other data through prompts in your mobile operating system.
Access to Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We will not rent or sell your data to third parties outside of PhоtоSаvеr (or the group of companies that includes PhоtоSаvеr) without your consent, unless otherwise specified in this policy.Parties with whom we may share your personal information:
- We may transfer user content and other information (which includes information about cookies, device IDs, log files, usage data and location data) to companies that are legally part of the same group as PhоtоSаvеr. Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand and improve services (through analysis) and affiliate services (including providing you with the best and most appropriate experience);
- We may share your information, as well as the information of tools, including cookies, device identifiers, third-party location data and log files, to our partners who help us provide services. Our service providers will have access to your information to provide services within reasonable limits of confidentiality;
- We may share certain information, such as cookie data, with our external advertising partners. This information will allow third-party ad networks to provide ads that they believe will be interesting to you;
- We may delete some data that can identify you and provide it to our partners. We may also include your information in other information that is no longer associated with you, and share this additional information.
Parties with whom you may share your personal information:
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for publication on the service, such as user-generated content, is available to the public under the control of any privacy settings you establish. You can always change the privacy settings in the service by changing your profile settings. As soon as you share user content or make it public, this user content can be transferred to third parties;
- Depending on your profile and privacy settings, any user-generated content you post can be searched by other customers and should be used within our PhоtоSаvеr API;
- If you delete the information you published on the service, the copies may remain visible on the cached and archived pages of the service or if other users or third parties of PhоtоSаvеr have previously copied and saved your information.
Protection of Your Personal Data
We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. These include internal checks of our methods of collecting, storing and processing data, as well as security measures that include adequate encryption and physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access to the systems in which we store personal data. Whenever you connect to our service, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) for all transmitted information. However, no method of transferring or storing data is 100% secure, so we can not guarantee the security of the information that you transmit to us. As part of the PhоtоSаvеr, we restrict access to personal information only to those employees who need to know this information to deploy and maintain our services. These individuals are subject to confidentiality agreements and may be subject to disciplinary measures, including termination and criminal prosecution if they do not fulfill these obligations. Some parts of our website, such as our blog or forums, may allow you to post personal information, such as your name or email address. This information is publicly available, and anyone can read, collect and process it. Therefore, be careful when using these features. Please note that some of our servers may be located outside the European Union. If you use our services or website, you agree that your information is transmitted, stored and processed in data centers outside the EU.
Access, Rectification or Deletion
If you have already downloaded our application and finished the registration process, you can access and update personal information in your profile at any time. Registered users can contact us whenever and ask to delete their account and personal information. You may need to provide additional information to verify your identity and answer your secret question. Under current law, we may be asked or allowed to deny your request, for example, when we need to store your information for security, compliance, fraud and security, as well as compliance with laws or litigation. If we deny your request, we will notify you and explain why. After processing your request, you will no longer be able to use any of our services. Once your personal data is deleted, it will no longer be stored in our active database.
You can unsubscribe from newsletters related to marketing either by following the message of voluntary or by contacting us. You will still be able to receive services and other non-marketing messages.
How We Keep Your Information
- Your information obtained through the service may be stored and processed in the United States or in any other country where PhotSaver, its affiliates or support service providers are available;
- PhоtоSаvеr, its affiliates or service providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws, the regulation of data collection and use may differ from US law. Please note that we may transfer information, including personal data, to a country and jurisdiction that do not have the same data protection laws as its jurisdiction;
- By registering and using the service, you agree to the transfer of information to the United States or any other country in which PhоtоSаvеr, its affiliates or service providers support the facilities, use and disclose information about you as described in this policy privacy;
- We use commercially reasonable precautions to protect and accept information obtained through the service. We also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before allowing you to access your account. That said, PhоtоSаvеr cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to PhоtоSаvеr, or guarantee that information on the service cannot be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed;
- Remember that you are responsible for your account. Keep your personal information safe and do not share your account information with third parties.
International Data Usage
PhоtоSаvеr is based in the United States, with offices and service providers located in other countries. Your personal information may be collected, used and stored in the United States or anywhere else outside your country. The privacy laws in the places where your data is processed may not be as safe as the privacy laws in your country.
Third Party Sites And Services
The service may be linked or integrated with other websites and third-party services. This includes advertising services, social media platforms and other sites and applications. These links and integrations do not constitute the consent or guarantee with which we are associated with third parties. We are not responsible for any action taken by third-party websites, applications or services. Third-party websites and services are subject to various rules to collect, use and share your personal information. Therefore, you should also pay close attention their privacy policies.